Wednesday, February 13, 2013

UNCLE TED SPEAKS OUT & TELLS IT LIKE IT IS!

This interview was done yesterday on Capitol Hill in the office of Senator Stockman of Texas and Uncle Ted who is a real true Patriot holds nothing back! Here is more on the story from our friends over at www.Breitbart.com 



Rock star and conservative activist Ted Nugent told Breitbart News that he thinks the Republican Party does not fight back against President Barack Obama’s agenda because “they somehow has lost their scrotum.”

“Working hard, playing hard America is literally recoiling in shock and dismay on an hourly basis,” Nugent said. “Where is the GOP? There must be a system by which we can stop this stuff.”

Nugent’s interview with Breitbart News came in Texas Republican Rep. Steve Stockman’s office on Tuesday afternoon, shortly before Obama’s State of the Union address. Nugent was Stockman’s guest at the speech.

“I come from the streets,” Nugent said. “I’m a street fighting guy. If I want to make money, I got to get a great bunch of talented guys together and a crew of 12 guys or 15 guys that can get the job done of 200, or if the government was in charge 2,000. I have got to set my alarm clock. I have got to keep myself healthy so I can go on the road and rock my balls off 75 or 80 nights a year, so that I can take the hunting season off. 

"I can’t wait for a check. I don’t get any sick days. I don’t believe in sick days, so I take care of myself so I’m not sick because if I don’t go to work, I don’t get a paycheck. This is how most of America operates. We would be offended to be a recipient of this vulgar food stamp orgy or the Obama phones or any of the bloodsucking orgy that is crippling America today.”

Nugent said Republicans are too focused on being polite and looking pretty than on winning the fight.

“They got to quit adjusting their ties and be more forceful,” Nugent said. “Did you see me fix Piers Morgan? That should be shown at every Republican gathering and say ‘this is how you do that.’ You don’t back off, you don’t acquiesce, you don’t stop your statement to allow him to attack you further. You escalate.”

Nugent said Republicans don’t seem to have that street fighter mentality necessary to win.

“It’s almost like Mr. Rogers with Lawrence Welk music,” he said. “That can’t win anything. The other side is ruthless. They’re just ruthless. They’ll do whatever they have to do. Improvise, adapt and overcome would serve us better." 

He continued, "If we improvise, adapt, and overcome, at least the Republicans and conservative – we could remain honest and sincere and everything we stand for we could support we stand for with historical and current facts and logic, but we’re too polite. Maybe that’s why I’m allergic to ties. I see too many Republicans worried about grooming instead of winning.”

Nugent also detailed for Breitbart News several instances in which media has been biased against him. “Did you know there was a headline on the Houston Chronicle—it was a headline-after my concert many, many years ago when the real outrage over immigration and the illegal invasion was really building steam, particularly in Texas,” Nugent said. 

We got off the stage in Houston. Standing ovation from the minute I attacked the stage to the time they dragged me off, literally. And we have a song called "Kiss My Ass," it’s one of my many love songs. It picks such a target rich environment for the recipient of such a thought. We thought inserting deserving names into the chorus of "Kiss My Ass" would be a good idea. And when it was done, I made a statement: "And if you can’t speak English, get the fuck out of America." I meant it. I think it’s a good statement because if you want to be an asset to your neighbors, you might want to be able to communicate with them. You can’t not smile when I say these things unless you’re just brain dead. Maybe you’re a son of Timothy Leary or something. Maybe a Grateful Dead fan and you got lost and ended up at my concert. I don’t know what happened. But, the next day in the Houston Chronicle, headline: “'All you dirty stinking Mexicans should go back where you came from.' – Ted Nugent.”

Nugent said that Houston Chronicle piece hardly just misquoted him. “It’s not even in the same ballpark,” he said. “They put it in quotations and attributed it to me to this vile, nasty hateful statement that nothing even remotely represented what I said in a moment of outrageous rock and roll humor and jest. Then, they ran a retraction a week later next to a topless Go-Go ad in the agriculture department next to the goat-breeding section.”

Nugent was stationed in Stockman’s office throughout the day Tuesday where he conducted interviews with several media outlets. One interviewer, he said, “just came from a press conference where the Sandy Hook victims were in attendance and this congressman, I can’t remember his name, actually made the statement: ‘How dare Ted Nugent show up here with all these victims of gun violence?’”

“Are you kidding me?” Nugent said. “What do I have to do with gun violence? I’m a sweetheart. I got a pure criminal record, the Secret Service confirmed that just last year. This is unbelievable. They can continue the lie after lie and if anyone’s not familiar with Hillary Clinton’s hero Saul Alinsky they might want to study that Rules for Radicals because they use them all against me. Lie after lie after lie.”
Another example of media bias Nugent cited is from when he once joked that he defecated in his pants to avoid the draft.

“One of my staff did a review of how many times the media claimed I soiled myself to get out of the draft,” Nugent said. “(By the way, I soiled myself to get out of this interview, but it didn’t work). I didn’t soil myself to get out of the draft. I made up wild, wild stories for a drooling hippie interview in High Times magazine. The band had to leave the room they were laughing so hard. I claimed I shit my pants and had sex with a goat to get out of the draft.”
“I went down for my physical, clean and sober,” Nugent continued. “I got one wide deferment because I was in college, which isn’t really a deferment. Freedom of Information Act would prove that I didn’t dodge the draft. They just repeat a made-up story in High Times from 44 years ago. It’s been repeated thousands – thousands – of times because that’s all they’ve got. What they’ve got isn’t even really true. If I’d have gotten drafted, we’d have won the fucking war.”